Source: I Want My Senpai Back
A new build is available! Click here to grab it!
You know the drill! Scroll down past the pretty fan-art by alicerbearto see a list of the latest bug-fixes.
- Fixed bug that would cause puddles of water to count as puddles of blood, and require cleaning in order to fulfill the “mop up blood” objective for escaping arrest.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to freeze in place when checking her locker for a note, unless the player was pointing the camera at her.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from interacting with other students after using a garbage bag to cover a corpse up with trash in the dumpster.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently if the player pressed the crouch button while simultaneously attacking an NPC.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to dump water on the purple-haired girl’s…
View original post 127 more words
It’s time to give you an update on Yandere Simulator’s progress! This time, I had so much to say that I went over YouTube’s 15-minute limit, and had to make two videos!
These videos are quite unlike my previous videos in nature. These videos primarily focus on some problems that have been slowing down development of the game recently, and also address some comments that I hear dozens of times per day.
I hope that those two videos weren’t a downer! I had to spend a lot of time elaborating on negative subjects in order to thoroughly explain why I don’t have anything new to show off this week. Hopefully, those videos weren’t too whiny or depressing.
Now that I’m finally past the mountain of e-mails that prevented me from getting any work done over the past two weeks, I should be able to make some real progress on the…
View original post 59 more words
Last Updated: July 7th, 12:00 AM
Although the 4th of July is an American holiday, Japan also celebrates several summertime holidays and festivals with fireworks displays.
Wouldn’t it be fun to wear a yukata, follow Senpai to a festival, and use the sound of exploding fireworks to mask the screams of a girl you’re murdering?
In any case, I’ve uploaded a new build with some bug fixes!
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to teleport to Senpai if a teacher spotted Yandere-chan in an incriminating state while guarding a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to slide across the ground after witnessing murder if she witnessed murder during an event.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl’s animations to break if speeding up the game before she arrived at school on a Monday.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if…
View original post 760 more words
(Last updated June 16th at 6:35 PM)
If you want to download the most recent build, click here.
Sorry for the delay! Here’s a video about the latest additions to the game:
Here’s what’s new in the latest debug build:
- Added a fountain to the school.
- Added bathrooms to the school.
- Added the ability to drown a girl in a toilet.
- Added the ability to drown a girl in a fountain.
- Added the ability to hide corpses in bathroom stalls.
- Changed the school chime sound effect to be less grating on the ears.
- The school now has swinging doors in addition to sliding doors.
- Added new panty models to the “Change Panties” menu.
- Added a “Challenges” list to the Calendar screen.
- Added a menu for activating easter eggs.
- Changed the layout of the school.
- Added a new easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to…
View original post 64 more words
(Last updated June 19th at 5:15 PM)
Oops! There were some embarrassing bugs in the last build. I’ve uploaded a new build with lots of fixes. Click here to get the latest build. Scroll down if you’re interested in reading a list of fixes.
- Fixed bug that would cause an NPC to stand in the wrong location when trying to follow the directions of a “Wait for me at this location…” note.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze if attacking a student while simultaneously entering Senpai’s “pink screen” radius.
- Fixed bug that would prevent teachers from having the right reaction to Yandere-chan covered in blood, while keeping watch over a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to glitch out if she was following Yandere-chan before the fountain event activated.
- Fixed bug that would cause NPCs to act buggy if they noticed…
View original post 151 more words
(Last updated June 3rd at 1:00 AM)
If you want to download the most recent build, click here.
As usual, the latest YouTube video covers the biggest new addition to the game:
This video runs a few minutes shorter than most of my usual progress reports, but it’s not because of a lack of progress. If you need convincing, just check out all the stuff that was accomplished over the past two weeks.
Here’s what else is new in the latest build:
- If the player invests 20 Study Points into the Chemistry stat, they will unlock the ability to locate poisonous substances in the school’s Chemistry Lab.
- There is now a Chemistry Lab. In the Chemistry Lab, the player can find a bottle containing a poisonous substance.
- There is now an event on Tuesday in which a girl will leave her lunch unattended so that it can…
View original post 409 more words
Last Update: May 21st 1:10 PM
The most recent build is located here: yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads
I’ve got some bug fixes for you! But first, first, check out this cool artwork!
You can see a larger version here.
And you can find the talented artist, Aea, by clicking here.
With that out of the way, it’s time to tell you what bugs got squashed!
- Limited the speed of the “Pass Time” feature and the speed-up debug controls so that it’s not possible (or at least not easy) to cause the game to run so fast that an NPC’s pathfinding breaks.
- If an NPC is going to meet up with a friend and the player tries to talk to her, the NPC will politely explain that they are too busy to talk.
- If two NPCs are having a private conversation and the player walks up to them, they will get annoyed…
View original post 576 more words
More yandere sim fanart!
The latest build can be found here: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/
As usual, the latest YouTube video demonstrates the newest features more effectively than a blog post could:
If you’re interested in reading a full list of changes, here you go:
- Added teachers to every classroom.
- If the player is spotted by a teacher while bloody, carrying a weapon, visibly insane, or taking panty shots, they will be expelled from school.
- If the player enters another teacher’s class while their class is in session, the teacher will tell the player to leave the room.
- If the player doesn’t exit a teacher’s class after being told repeatedly to leave, the teacher will take disciplinary measures against the player.
- If the player is late for a class, the teacher will scold the player. The intensity of the scolding depends on how late the player was.
- If the player is late for class, they will…
View original post 587 more words